Family illnesses caused by toxic mold exposure

Toxic mold has moved the Fabry family to Arizona. Their family’s health began to deteriorate in 2007 when mold was discovered in their Colorado home. They cut into their bathroom wall, accidentally releasing toxic spores which began a series of health problems. To make matters worse, remediators used fans on the mold, spreading the spores throughout the home.

Dangerously high levels mold spores were confirmed by an indoor air test in 2008, and later, urine tests revealed mold toxins in all 11 family members. Taking the advice of a mold specialist, Chris & Andrea Fabry moved to Arizona in hopes their family could recover better in a warm and dry environment.

Leave a Reply

 

 

 

You can use these HTML tags

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>