Tenant seeks $8000 in toxic mold damages

A Silver Spring resident says toxic mold consumed her apartment. The problem began this summer when an AC unit flooded her apartment while she was out of town. Shortly after, she began having headaches, nausea and sinus problems. Charmaine Green-Forde noticed it was just when she was in her apartment that she felt sick. She […]

Toxic mold from HVAC leaves family in camper

A Maryland family has retreated to their camper because of toxic mold. Sam and Anita Brown believe their house is too dangerous to live in because of mold cause by their HVAC system. The Browns blame the mold on an improperly installed heat pump, which they feels spread moisture throughout the ducts and caused a […]

Maryland home overtaken by toxic mold

Toxic mold has forced a Maryland family from their home. The Koerner’s first found mold in their basement three years ago after everyone started getting sick. Nine weeks and $30,000 later they thought the problem was solved. A few months ago however, the family’s mold symptoms returned. This time the mold had come back with […]