Toxic mold and its affect on pets

It seems no one can escape the wrath of toxic mold, including pets. Pets are particularly sensitive to the effects of mold because their noses like to go where mold grows. Both indoor and outdoor mold can prove to be harmful, particularly black mold. The first case of toxic mold in pets was in Florida in 2007 where two cats died after living in an unrepaired water-damaged home.

One great way to keep mold levels down in your home would be to diffuse Thieves essential oil. This would likely result in an environment very hostile to mold, not to mention the health benefits, long-term protection, and simply making your home smell great. Pets and family members alike could benefit from this healthy alternative. I agree that is good to have the best vacuum cleaner for pet hair in your house too.

Leave a Reply

 

 

 

You can use these HTML tags

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>