Toxic mold shuts down S Carolina EMS

Andrews EMS has a toxic mold emergency. Fire Chief Mack Reed said employees have been exposed to large amounts of mold, having headaches and respiratory problems. The county has temporarily shut down the station to do renovations. In the mean time, EMS workers are staying at a further location, which delays response time.

Leave a Reply

 

 

 

You can use these HTML tags

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>